- Insignis Cash Solutions is a trading name for Insignis Asset Management and is committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring that it is used fairly and responsibly. This policy explains the information we collect about you and how it will be used.
- References to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Insignis Asset Management and references to “you” or “your” refer to any users of our website.
- We will use your information to assist us in providing a high level of service to you, to prevent and detect crime and to develop and test our services. This may include sharing your information with any person we appoint to advise on, or perform any of the services, we offer for business and operational purposes.
- All personal information provided by you, and any other information relating to your relationship with us will be treated in confidence, except when we are required by law to provide it, or where your consent has been received.
- The uses of your personal information are covered by the registration of Insignis Asset Management Limited under the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘DPA’). Under the terms of the DPA you have a right to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you upon payment of the appropriate fee, and to request that we correct any inaccuracies. Insignis Asset Management Limited is a registered Data Controller under the DPA, registration number (ZA158030)
Identity verification and the prevention of money laundering
- If you decide to take advantage of our services, we will ask you to provide us with certain information to enable us to verify your identity and address. This information may additionally be used for the prevention of money laundering as well as in the management of the services we provide you. We may check the data provided by you against corroborative sources of electronic data to validate the data and authenticate an individual’s geographic locale. We will also use the data provided to access a widely adopted source of structured intelligence on Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), heightened risk individuals and organisations.
- Insignis Asset Management Limited may use your postal address, email address and telephone number to contact you about our services for as long as you are a client, or a potential client, of this company.
- If you are a direct client of Insignis Asset Management we may also use your postal and email address for the purposes of sending direct marketing information to you on other products and services we offer. You may ask us to stop sending such direct marketing information to you at any time.
- We will only pass on your personal details to third parties when we are required to by law, or for the purposes of opening accounts in your name as part of the operation of our service.
- We will maintain records of data held about you for at least as long as required by law, and in any event for a minimum of six years from the termination of any relationship between you and us.
- By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- ‘Cookies’ are small amounts of data sent in a text file from a web server to your web browser which help operators understand more about the way in which you use a website. The information collected through cookies on our website is only used by Google Analytics to help us analyse how you use the website.
- Two types of cookie may be used on the website, “session” or “persistent”. Session cookies are used to maintain the state of the connection between the web server and your computer enabling you, once you are logged in, to move between web pages on the same website without having to keep logging in. Session cookies are deleted at the end of the browsing session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer, unless you have configured your web browser not to accept cookies. Persistent cookies can be used for authenticating users and maintaining specific information about users, such as site preferences and to provide the website owner with information about how users use their site.
- If you would prefer not to accept cookies then you can alter your settings within your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox). Please visit the help section within your browser for instructions on how to do this.
- Please note that if you do not permit cookies to be used we may not be able to orfer you an online service.
- We may provide links to external websites on our website. We are not responsible for the content of any external websites.